[pct-l] Marmot Sleeping Bag still available

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:41:19 CDT 2015

Hi everyone -

My Marmot bag is still available if anyone's been thinking of getting it.  Here's the original message (with some edits):

I'd like to sell my Marmot Plasma 15 sleeping bag. You can find more stats for this model below, but as far as basics goes, this is the version sold in 2012, it's 900 Fill Down, Long, left zipper, 2 pounds 2 ounces in the stuff-sack, and a bit more than a PCT thru-hike of use. It's rated to 15 degrees, but realistically I'd say it's closer to 20-25F. The inside of the footbox is a bit worn, but otherwise the rest of the bag is structurally and cosmetically excellent, with fully functional zipper and other adjustments.

Asking $200 (via PayPal), which includes original stuff sack, storage sack, and shipping.

Photos of this particular bag here:

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Unl...Long/n-rSRXKw/

more info/stats here:

http://marmot.com/products/details/plasma-15-new