[pct-l] Hat Creek Rim

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 13:47:24 CDT 2015

 Just a quick note to all on the list to let this year's hikers know that we had a successful trail maintenance project last week.  The Hat Creek District (55 miles) and 15 miles of the Shasta-Trinity National Forest have been logged and the worst of the brush has been removed.  So it's clear sailing, for now, from Lassen Volcanic National Park to well north of Burney Falls.
And, just in case you're wondering...  we cleared 230 trees in those 70 miles!  Much thanks to the crew from Pounder's Promise.
If you're interested in joining us on a future project, send me an email.Thanks,Pounder