[pct-l] Fuller Ridge conditions

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 21:45:38 CDT 2015

Ron, I don't know about the current conditions, but the road itself is OK.
I have driven my two-wheel drive Jeep Cherokee and my two-wheel drive pickup
truck up that road with no problems.  There is a Forest Service gate on the
road, so you might want to check with the Forest Service Ranger Station in
Idyllwild to make sure it is unlocked for the year.  I did that section
about 5 years ago. It is a long haul.

There was a trail maintenance project in Snow Creek just recently.  I was
not able to participate in that project, so I don't know high up they got.
You might want to contact Don Line the trail maintenance crew chief for
Section B. He could tell you about the trail conditions and whether the gate
on Black Mountain Road is unlocked.  You can get his contact information on
the PCTA website.  Go to the volunteer section, click on projects, scroll
down to the next project in Section B which is Tule Springs.

I-Beam