[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 89, Issue 5

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Tue May 5 12:15:45 CDT 2015

Herb,

There’s plenty of parking where Highway 36 crosses the PCT, but it’s not especially secure.  Getting into Chester is not hard, so for a long trip, you might want to leave your vehicle somewhere more secure in town.

Google Maps shows bus service from Reno to Susanville connecting to the West County line up to Chester, 5 hours en route.

David