[pct-l] Rejoining PCT at Interstate 15 or Wrightwood‏

JOSEPH LAFLAMME jalaflamme at msn.com
Tue May 5 12:40:50 CDT 2015

  I am looking to rejoin the PCT at either Interstate 15/Route 138 at Cajon Pass (Mile 342) or Wrightwood (Mile 363 or 369).  I will  be traveling from the East Coast/Washington DC area.  I am currently looking at flying into San Diego, or Los Angeles (or if you have any other ideas, I am open to suggestions) and then picking up an Enterprise rent-a-car, driving to Victorville, dropping the car off at the Enterprise office in Victorville and taking the Victor Valley Transit Authority Bus Number 21 to Phelan and then the Number 20 bus from Phelan to Wrightwood.  Is there any easier way to get to Wrightwood?

I also looked at dropping the Enterprise car off at Enterprise's Hesperia office and having them take me to the Interstate 15 at Route 138/Cajon Pass (about 15 miles from Enterprise's office) and near the McDonalds, but was told it was outside of the 10 mile radius where that office of Enterprise would drop people off.  Any information or ideas on how I could get from Hesperia to Cajon Pass/the McDonalds would also be appreciated.

Joe