[pct-l] Golden oak spring

Ryan Weidert ryan.weidert at gmail.com
Sat May 9 19:09:41 CDT 2015

There was also an update on the PCTA website under blogs. The halfmile
water report also had an update which leads to the update. Sounded like
it's flowing at a trickle and the tank has a crack but 4-6" clear standing
water in it.

Here is the latest water report for Golden Oaks Spring.

583.3 WR583 Golden Oaks Spring
-
We are especially interested in water reports about this location. Please
send info. Update from PCTA at
www.pcta.org/discover-the-trail/trail-condition/golden-oaks-spring-repair/
-----
Per PCTA on 5/7/15: PCTA Gorillas trail crew reports spring flow is about
about 1 gallon every 15 minutes. Cracks in water trough have been patched.
PCTA crew worked here on 4/27/15 & 5/7/15.
-----
Per Unnamed on 5/2/15 : Had consistent flow of 1L per 2min into the lower
troff which was 6" deep with clear very filterable water. Minor insect
layer on the surface but no scum.
-----
Per Rebo on 4/30/15 : Trickle of water into the trough, water is pretty
clean with a little sediment. No water going through the pipe. 5/7/15 PCTA

-Tuna Helper