[pct-l] Class of 2014 PCT DVD

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat May 9 22:44:44 CDT 2015

Hello All,

I now have a good copy of the PCT class of 2014 video. As I have done in
years past I will burn a 2014 DVD for those who for whatever reason want
one. I do this as my bit of "trail magic". I do NOT accept money or gifts
or any other gifts for doing this. I make these copies as I'm doing other
work on the computer so I may take a few days to get yours mailed.

To get a copy just send me your name(s) and postal mail address.

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.