[pct-l] Glasses or contacts

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 06:44:01 CDT 2015

Originally I used contacts. I found that it was just too difficult to be clean enough. Also,that means I had contacts plus sunglasses (essential in my opinion). I now use glasses that darken in sunlight(transitions). Have a back up pair that could be sent to you if needed. The earpiece broke on mine on my last hike. Be incredibly careful in cleaning them. Avoid easily scratched coatings like anti glare.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone