[pct-l] Fires

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 19:08:54 CDT 2015

I  am so thankful that this conversation has started. The only way to stop inappropriate behavior on the trail is for all of us to stop it. Call these clueless people out.  In doing so you are protecting the wilderness that you love. I don't know why they are mindlessly out there and I don't care. Don't burn down the forest. At first just quietly tell people who honestly don't know (usually they are just uninformed )and if they struggle---put out the fire yourself!!!!!
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone