[pct-l] Getting from the Trail South of the Sierras

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri May 22 14:11:45 CDT 2015

> However, it looks like I have time to continue another week of hiking SOBO.  I would love to be able to cover the section to Kennedy Meadows, and Walker Pass, or there about.   My problem, I cannot figure out a quick, reliable way to get back to a major airport in this area.  Can anyone recommend a PCT exit point south of Lone Pine where I could reliably get to a major airport?<

Hitching from KM south or Walker Pass to Inyokern shouldn't be to
hard. A bus goes by Walker Pass, but I'm not sure how to get it to
stop.

There are flights from Inyokern to major airports.

Alternatively, Walker Pass to Bakersfield shouldn't be too difficult.

These may help
http://kerntransit.org/
http://www.estransit.com/