[pct-l] Wave guesstimate

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:43:53 CDT 2015

Hiker town was full two nights ago (5/23) with over 10 tents pitched in the grass, too. Many pushed out that night, as well. That group is mostly arriving at Tehachapi Willow Springs road and hitching into town today.

I assume there are other large groups behind, but this one is a good size.

Armstrong
--------
Sent from my iPhone.
Please pardon the brevity.