[pct-l] The film- Do More With Less... (nails it!)

Tobin Zerba tobin at zerba.com
Sun May 31 02:17:51 CDT 2015

Wow, that was awesome!  I am really inspired by this film thanks to everyone involved for making it and sharing it with us.

I am hiking two sections (H & I) this summer and I wish it was the whole trail - another time...  I hope to see some of you in southern Washington in late August/early September :)

Everyone's pack looked so small, is that typical?  If so I really need to figure out how to downsize.