[pct-l] Gear

Rick Parker rickrparker at icloud.com
Fri Nov 13 14:36:05 CST 2015

I am (so far) committed the the WM Terralite on my first PCT launch this coming April.  I am 5’8”, 160 lbs.  I am in an advance stage of youth.  What length might the list recommend?  6’0” or 6’6”.  When necessary I expect to keep “freezables” and a few other such things like morning wear in the bag.

While I am at it, opinions on the Hyperlite Mountain Gear Shelter II system?  And lastly, I am going back a forth on the Osprey Exos 58 or the Granite Gear VC60 (with the vapor current airbeam frame).

Thoughts and knowledge appreciated.