[pct-l] NYT article on female long distance hikers

jimniedbalski at aol.com jimniedbalski at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 13:37:57 CST 2015

Not to fuel any potential fire, but what's impressive about Anish's (Heather Anderson) trips is she did not hitchhike or otherwise get rides into town to resupply on the AT, and I believe, but not certain, that she also did the same on the PCT record-breaker. As you all know, not getting rides for resupply isn't extremely difficult on the AT but a challenge on the PCT. But I guess when you do 40 miles a day it becomes a little easier to walk to resupplys!
Jim

-
-----Original
Message-----