[pct-l] Wrightwood, CA NoBo Section hike

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 12:29:26 CST 2015

 Angeles Crest Highway is closed from Islip Saddle to Wrightwood.

Gary

On 11/18/15, Rick wrote:

Hi PCT-L,

I'll probably have a few days available next week for a NoBo section
hike in SoCal and I wonder if anyone has recently been in the Wrightwood
area (Mile 370) to share train conditions after the recent rain/snow.
I plan on the Mt Baden Powell route (+road walk) instead of the detour,
any suggestions would be appreciated. I'd also appreciate if anyone
knows someone one in the area helping with rides, I'd obviously cover
gas + time.

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Section Hiker Rick