[pct-l] Ursack & mice?

sdscpcts sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 00:42:15 CST 2015

How are Ursacks at standing up to mice? I had mice attack my food at two spots along the Suiattle River this past summer, so I would like to find something that is light weight and can stand up to them.
     Rob
Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A-------- Original message --------From: Ricky Ng <dummey at gmail.com> Date: 11/19/2015  8:58 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: isabella at bendnet.com Cc: pct forum <Pct-L at backcountry.net> Subject: Re: [pct-l] FW: Ursack in yosemite
The organization that approves bear canisters for Yosemite (which is the
same as Kings Range, Lost Coast, and some others that I can't remember off
the top of my head) has said that Ursacks to DO NOT meet the requirements
of a 'bear can'.

So you can not legally use a Ursack in place of a bear can at this time.

--
Incoherently,
Ricky Ng