[pct-l] Average male waist size

Jeffrey Olson philos56 at live.com
Tue Oct 20 20:36:10 CDT 2015

Was on a section hike in 1991 and met a fellow near Bucks Lake who'd
started at the border and had lost 50 pounds.  He was leaving a job he
hated and going to grad school in something he sounded excited about.

Lots of reasons to start a hike, and lots of reasons to continue one...
Weight loss can be a huge motivator...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie WY