[pct-l] Any southbounders out in this flooding?

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:05:31 CDT 2015

Yes, parts of the trail are gone for sure... not sure how much, though.
It's being cleaned up still and from what a friend told me there is a lot
of heavy equipment driving on top of where the trail used to be and some
areas are still being excavated. As soon as it opens up, I'm going to head
up there and get photos. I have to go to Tehachapi tomorrow and will be
taking some of the open back roads... but I have no idea how far I'll be
able to get.  Something to consider here is that this section of the PCT is
(or was) an easement on private land.