[pct-l] 2016 thru-hike possibly

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:49:50 CDT 2015

Whoops I read what you wanted wrong. You want to only go NB--at the end of the trail. With a entry permit in hand you cross the border hike to the Manning park lodge and take the bus to Vanc. In Vanc take the Skytrain to the airport. Also just sitting there in front of the Lodge with a sign that says PCT hiker needs ride to Vanc works great

Marmot

Sent from my iPhone