[pct-l] Section F status - post storm

Marian Harmon marianharmon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:06:36 CDT 2015

Yes, the area is passable by foot... but I'd be pretty careful still while
the mud solidifies. There are areas of instability still and plenty of
standing water. Several of the gates are buried and the trail register box
is only barely sticking out of the slide so as to now be ground level. The
biggest issue is that by walking around the, you're on private land because
the trail and the easement area is totally gone or buried. As of now,
nothing has been posted or noted regarding access, but there are people
passing through. It's not a matter of being physically passable... legally
is the question. I realize some people don't really care about that, but
others are more cautious. I drive through the area several times a week for
work so I will keep an eye on it for postings regarding trespassing.Last
time I was there, the heavy equipment guys are still there cleaning up and
Cameron Canyon Road was closed.