[pct-l] Wholesale Jerky Sources

Stephanie Flood stephanieflood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:49:42 CDT 2016

I just purchased a bunch of bison from Wild Idea Buffalo Co.  I know they
have jerky and pepperoni, not sure if they do wholesale or not, but there
meat is high quality, grass fed, hormone/antibiotic free.  I found them
easy to work with and they shipped everything to me (Los Angeles) free of
charge.  Definitely worth checking out.

-Stick Johnson