[pct-l] JMT Yo-Yo & Karen's Hero

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:02:42 CDT 2016

I'm having the best time reading these posts and soaking in the wit and wisdom of you experienced PCTers. You all seem like such a fun and helpful group. I can't wait to get out there next season for my first section hike. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting some of you in person!
Get well soon Switchback! My warranty ran out last year when I turned 40 so I'm getting a taste of the betrayal! Et tú Brute??! Life is too short to be boring though so let's keep doing adventurous crap, even if it's slow and/or painful!! Better than sitting in a chair watching tv!!
Cheers
Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone