[pct-l] Information on Chris Sylvia in 2015 ?? /// Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 14

jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 21:59:58 CDT 2016

I came across multiple news stories from one year ago, Feb 2015, in
which a PCT hiker was missing and searchers had failed to find him. Hewas missing 2 weeks in news that I read. They did find his gear but not him.
Anyone know if there was an outcome on that case?
He was 28 years old and had called a friend to meet himat a junction, apparently, and the friend showed but the hiker didn't.He was hiking the PCT north of Warner Springs and south of Anza.
Day Early