[pct-l] Navagation InReach

Gregory Farris gfarris44 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:46:11 CDT 2016

I have a Inreach and it works real nice for sending and receiving short
emails. It has a qwerty key board so typing a outgoing message is a pain. To
make it quick and easy, three preset messages can be set up, so I usually
send one in the evening that says "all ok" and it will go to whoever I set
up to receive the message.  I set  up my  outgoing messages to have a  map
link from DeLorme imbedded in the email, click on that and a "pin" will show
where I sent the message from on a map, that way they know exactly where I
am.   It will Bluetooth to smart devices, shows elevation, longitude and
latitude.

Greg