[pct-l] Umbrella or Hat in SoCal.....the solution

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 19:42:46 CDT 2016

Daniele wrote:...if you have hair, I recommend a visor....
Daniele,
If you  don't have hair, I recommend the one in the below link.
You never have to worry about it blowing off your head.
It is also waterproof & hail proof, which is important to those without
hair, and
far more sturdy than an umbrella.

I think that may be Switchback in that picture.
Switchback was an Air Force Base Commander during the Iraq War.
Boy, I can't get over how good looking Switchback was in his younger days.

http://imgur.com/aJGLZTh

JMT Reinhold

---