[pct-l] First timer's pack

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:44:50 CDT 2016

Hey everybody!

I'd love to start a conversation about the contents of a first timer's pack (and what type of pack, for that matter)!

Shroomer suggested I hit the local trails and start building up endurance. I'd love to know what you think I should bring, and what brands you recommend. I'm sure over time, I will know exactly what I like based on trial and error. But for now, I just need to get started with something that fits the general purpose.

I am reading and listening carefully, but some of the gear discussions go over my head because I have never used anything other then a marmot day pack for scrambling around the lake.

Thanks so much for your advice.
Cheers
Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone