[pct-l] Leavenworth WA

Lucky Man luckymanhikes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:33:30 CDT 2016

After getting a ride from helpful Matt at Stevens Pass, four other hikers
and I took half a day off in Leavenworth. Another hiker had told me to stay
at Evergreen motel - but it doesn't have a working washer and dryer. Then I
was surprised to find this sizable town doesn't have a coin laundry.
The dour unhelpful clerk at Evergreen said I'd have to drive to the town
east of here. But I checked all over and found that FairBridge Inn has two
washers and dryers, and the pleasant clerk there let me wash my clothes
there. If I'm ever in this faux-Bavarian village again, I'd definitely stay
at FairBridge.