[pct-l] Need ride(s) for section hike

sdscpcts sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 14:22:23 CDT 2016

Tuesdays and Fridays there is a bus that leaves Yreka at 3pm and gets to Seiad Valley an hour and a half later. Unfortunately I can't find a way to go from Oregon to Yreka.
     Rob

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
-------- Original message --------From: Christine McClane <folkjunkie at gmail.com> Date: 8/3/16  10:15 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: pct-l at backcountry.net Subject: [pct-l] Need ride(s) for section hike
I'm hiking from Seiad Valley to Fish Lake/hwy 140 August 20-30 or 31. I
have a potential ride on the 31st, but I would prefer to finish on the 30th
because I have to work on 9/1. How easy would it be to get a hitch from
Fish Lake or Lake of the Woods back to Medford/Ashland on a Tuesday if I
don't find another ride? I am also looking for a ride to Seiad Valley,
preferably from Medford or Ashland. I'm coming from Portland and will also
need a place to leave my car, unless I take Greyhound or something down
there. Can anyone here help, or point me in the direction of any trail
angels, shuttle services, etc? Hoping I won't have to resort to craigslist
rideshares and hitching!

Thanks,

Viewfinder
PCT 2009-present