[pct-l] Lightweight Quilt

Lucky Man luckymanhikes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:02:55 CST 2016

John:
Enlightened Equipment makes excellent down quilts. Yes, there's nothing
like a nice toasty down quilt. I think my model is the Revelation 900-fill
Downtek extra long, extra wide 20-degree model - only 24 ounces, made in
America. It is lighter, less expensive, warmer and far better made than my
costly but crappy Chinese-made Montbell Superspiral 20-degree bag, which
weighed more than 2 pounds in extra long. The only EE sale I know of though
is right after Thanksgiving.

I have also heard good things about katabatic down quilts, but they seem to
cost a lot more.

On Thursday, December 8, 2016, John Papini <jtpapini at icloud.com