[pct-l] Lightweight Quilt

dylan patrick clark dylanpatrickclark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:34:25 CST 2016

I hiked this past season with a MLD spirit 28 quilt and loved it. I did a
lot of research to figure out the best synthetic sleeping option and this
is what I came up with.

It can be a bit drafty until you get the hang of adjusting it, having a
liner helps too. So long as I wore an insulated jacket and warm socks, I
was never uncomfortable, even on nights when I'd wake up to a frozen tent.

It's really nice to not have to worry about keeping your bag dry or fluffed
up. I would just throw mine in the bottom of my pack without a stuff sack
or anything.

DEATH