[pct-l] Permits

Charles Noe writenow40 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:42:13 CST 2016

Yes, patience will help. I finally got access to the site after getting repeated error messages- but then my permit request didn't go through because the form for some reason was missing the drop-down box for state or province. It timed out and on the next try that box was there and request went through.
Yee-haw!

Sent from my iPhone