[pct-l] Headlamp

Emily Toby emilytoby at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:35:43 CST 2016

While I love it for size/weight, I used the petzl e-lite only for finding things in my tent, or finding my way around campsite in the middle of the night. I could not see well enough to night hike, or set up or break down camp in the dark. I ended up swapping it out for something far heavier and brighter on my thru hikes.

But, everyone is different.

ÜberBitch

Sent from my iPhone