[pct-l] Permits Open?

Pearson Jonathan jon.pearson1958 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 11:01:32 CST 2016

Hi Can I ask those who have applied. Did you give just your prefered date? Or a number of dates? If you are flexible on dates did they offer additional options?
Regards
Mayo
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 3 Feb, 2016 at 14:58, David Austin<davidaustin777 at gmail.com> wrote:   Did you get your application in?