[pct-l] Fwd: Be Careful Out There

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Feb 5 13:10:10 CST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gail <vanvelzer at charter.net>
Date: 2016-02-05 11:01 GMT-08:00
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Be Careful Out There
To: Brick Robbins <brick at brickrobbins.com>

For some reason I can't "reply all", so can you pass this on to the group?

I have an update on this incident.  There was a man riding the horse,
who spooked.  The man bailed and a woman grabbed the reins.  The horse
stepped off the trail and dragged the lady with him.  They both went
down to a ledge.  The woman was rescued with minor injuries, but the
horse had to spend the night on the ledge because hypothermia was
setting in in rescue workers.  The next day the horse was dead.  Don't
know if the horse is still there or not.  These were not thru-riders;
just out for a day ride.

Golly

Sent from Mailbird