[pct-l] "blogging" on trail

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Fri Feb 12 16:31:44 CST 2016

Trailjournals.com

-----Original Message-----
From: isabella at bendnet.com
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 1:33 PM
To: 'Dave Fajer' ; 'Douglas Tow'
Cc: pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] "blogging" on trail

Wonder what free site people are using for "blogging" or reporting their
hikes.  Something really user friendly, I hope.  Or are you "group emailing"
and attaching pixes?  or?

In the past I've emailed each friend or relative but that just waaaay to
time consuming.

Thanks in advance for any advice..........

Mademoiselle

-

> List Archives:

List Archives: