[pct-l] "blogging" on trail

rcluster at comcast.net rcluster at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 18:33:22 CST 2016

Postholer.com does the email posting thing, with a photo if desired. We used it in 2009 and it worked very well for what we wanted.

Our 2009 journal if you want to check it out.

http://tinyurl.com/grfzuya

Almost all entries were made via an email, including all the various data points in the sidebar. Most also got one photo via the email and then I went back in later and added additional photos to the entries.

Ron & Julie Cluster
Snowplow & Rubber Legs