[pct-l] Campo update- live/Feb. 18th, 2016

Mel Tungate mel at tungate.com
Thu Feb 18 19:44:58 CST 2016

Dear Paint.

Thank you for the great description.  Sounds delightful.  I will be a month
behind you.

Some have their permits.  Some do not.  They did NOT do the permits in order
of when one was leaving.  Some leaving in May have their permit.  Some
leaving in February and early march ( us two among others ) do not have
their permits.

Mel