[pct-l] Bear Spray

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Fri Feb 19 22:16:54 CST 2016

In 15 years of dealing with PCT hikers I don't think I've ever heard of
anyone feeling the need to protect themselves from a bear with anything. On
the lighter side.... if you piss him off....can you run faster than him ??
Or at least faster than the other hiker you are with ?? We live in bear
country here in Washington. Seen them in our mt home yard and they really
don't care to be around humans.

Everyone has their own story.