[pct-l] kick off potluck idea!

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 14:44:43 CST 2016

I guess kick off has been canceled this year. Just an idea I'm going to toss out there,,, How about a weekend potluck gathering discussing future kickoffs etc that weekend ?     Just a laid-back Gathering, helping the hikers as you wish ,with no one in control .:)  .  Trail angels welcomed .   Somebody should be there as strider will .. !  :)  just rent your camp space through the Lake Marina Campground reservations..  I see a video opportunity. Lol.  I have a feeling there will still be a turnout  ... Panama.
"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian