[pct-l] Opinion on shoes

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Tue Feb 23 09:17:30 CST 2016

 Maybe they are not trail runners, but my Merrill Moab Ventilators are good for 500+ miles.

Gary

On 02/22/16, D Sheldon wrote:

 I like hiking in trail runners but companies change their designs every so often and these changes aren't always for the best. Example is the Brooks Cascadias. These were popular on the PCT14, but no longer a preferred shoe.
 Has anyone discovered a trail runner that will achieve 600+ miles?
 Thanks, PuristPCT14