[pct-l] Advice about hike

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:12:49 CST 2016

Beldon was the only place I can name where I had coverage on Verizon that AT&T didn't have.

Having hiked in the Sierra for years (mostly around near Edison Lake), I can tell you that my family's AT&T has always been more reliable.

Verizon does not work at Lake Morena, which made communicating at kickoff a challenge.

Halfmile has coverage information I believe if you want other data points.

Armstrong