[pct-l] Insects and Methods

Christopher Reed christopher.reed.kihoku at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:57:45 CST 2016

  Hello everyone,

  Thank you all again for the great replies to my previous posts.
  Today I'm hoping someone can tell me where the insects/mosquitoes start
getting really bad on the trail. We have headnets and are planning to treat
clothing with Permethrin and carry DEET, but I would prefer not to treat
our clothes or carry DEET until we need to.
  If anyone has any particular recommendations for dealing with bugs other
than the methods above, and of course, sheer endurance because there's
nothing to be done, I'd be most interested.
  Thank you,

Chris