[pct-l] PCT Scam Gone Wrong

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 13:18:51 CST 2016

Saturday morning our PCT trail hero, Grizzly, got up early and figured he would pull a fast one on his wife, TrailDust.  He quietly dressed, made his lunch, and went into the cabin's garage.

He hooked up the boat up to his black prepper truck and proceeded to back out into a now steady rain. His sneaky plan was to go a lake near the PCT and fish all day with bros and a case of beer.  The wind was blowing, so he pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather near the PCT would be bad all day.

He went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.  He cuddled up to his wife and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible, but you sure feel good."

His too smart trail wife replies, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

Your obedient servant and trail rapscallion,
Switchback the Trail Pirate