[pct-l] Troublemakers

Roger Carpenter pinecone at elkpass.com
Sat Jan 9 20:46:09 CST 2016

I agree totally with Marmot on each of her four do-nots on the trail.  I
would just add that there are no PCT behavior police out there...except that
anyone who finds a hiker acting obnoxiously can and should hold that hiker
accountable for their actions.  If the 95% of us confront the 5% jerks, our
message might reach a few of them.

Roger Carpenter