[pct-l] Best thru hike umbrella ?

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:06:09 CST 2016

Hi Brian -

Six Moons Design and Gossamer Gear, at least, sell what looks to be a
similar product.  I can't vouch for actual quality since I haven't needed a
replacement for my chrome dome yet.  You also might find some on ebay if
you search for "reflective hiking umbrella " I loved mine on the PCT for
both sun and rain protection - it was worth the weight and cost.  Umbrella
+ poncho over the pack made for very comfortable hiking in bad weather.

Best,
JZ