[pct-l] Flip-Flop Start

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Fri Jan 15 14:25:08 CST 2016

Dan.....thank you for adding what I forgot to include. I usually add that
the sensors are not right on the trail and not at the highest places you
will be hiking. My main thought was to watch the melt off rate which will
give a good idea of how each area is doing. I did not know about the
overlays. Does the Postholer overlays work on a home computer to follow the
melt off with ?

Andrea