[pct-l] Big Bear to Acton Section Hike

Dennis Washer africa2008 at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 12:55:50 CST 2016

I originally posted a note in Sept with plans to go from Ziggy and Bear's place to Acton in May, but the ongoing fire closure north of I-10 forces a change of plans. I received a response from Johanna, Angelica, and van Velze, and Ben. So now the dates and places have changed: fly into Ontario April 27, start hiking from Big Bear trail crossing, go to Acton KOA, and fly out of Ontario on May 14.
Any suggestions including rent a car, to getting to and from trail? Ben, the Google maps didn't offer a lot of help for public transport.
Thanks for any help!

Sent from my iPad