[pct-l] PCT 2017

Hatty McKay hatty.mckay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 05:12:40 CST 2016

Hi!
I’m currently a student living in the UK and in my gap year I’m planning to hike the PCT starting in April 2017, unfortunately I know of no one around me who has any plans to hike it and I was wondering if anyone on the mailing list has plans to hike it at the same sort of time as me or someone who knows a means of contacting people who are interested in doing it just because I don’t particularly want to hike it all by myself both from a practical and safety point of view and in regards to the fact that I enjoy hiking with other people!
Any information about anything would be hugely appreciated!!
Kind Regards,
Hatty