[pct-l] please help -- can't post

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:03:15 CST 2016

Your message posted to all as far as I can see.

As for Section A in March, it could be fine but cold, or it could be snowy
on Mt. Laguna and beyond  Keep a sharp look out on the weather.  The year I
hiked we had our first desert snow while in the San Felipe Hills just
before Warner Springs.  Cactus blossoms half buried in the snow was
spectacular!  Maybe 3 or 4 inches on the ground and a very quiet night as
it built up on our tents and tarps, but not a problem to hike through.
Just be prepared for winter or spring weather and watch the forecast.
There's now way to really tell this early.

Good luck on a wonder section.

Shroomer