[pct-l] Closet Cleanout Gear Available

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 12:08:22 CST 2016

Hi All, I`ve gone through my closet and have a few things forsale.  Details are below. Mountain HardwareLong-Sleeve Hiking Shirt (W Sz 10) $22Columbia Long-SleeveHiking Shirt (W Sz Lg) $22Point 6 Merino/Nylon ‘ContinentalDivide Trail’ Emblem Socks NEW! $15Sole Ultra Insoles, Mens 6, Womens 8 Essentially New $20New Balance 470s,NEW, Womens 10 NEW! $25Nike Shorts, Women’sMedium $10Waist Pack by Outbound $10Hiking / Emergency Food:Powdered Butter $25 Shipping would be extra from WA and further details on theitems are below. I didn’t research the prices too much, so let me know ifthey’re out-of-whack.  Email me if you`reinterested. Happy hiking!  -Porsche / Rhiannon  ___   Mountain HardwareLong-Sleeve Hiking Shirt Mountain Hardware Long-Sleeve Button Front Shirt, Women’sSize 10.  Condition: New.  Peach colour with decorative trim on the sleevesand down the front, two pockets with hidden zippers, one over left breast, oneon left upper arm.  Shirt is lightweight,stretchy, good sun protection, moisture management, perfect for hiking or justwalking around town.  Mesh venting in theback and shoulders keeps you cool.   Measurements:-Underarm to underarm 21”-Armpit to bottom of sleeve 21”-back collar to bottom of shirt 27”  ___  Columbia Long-SleeveHiking Shirt Columbia light-grey long-sleeve hiking shirt, Women’sLarge.  Two hidden zipper mesh pockets onfront, back mesh panel vented.  Excellentcondition: minimal pilling on sides. Sun and ‘Go Away’ insect protection,sweat-wicking polyester.  ___  Point 6 Merino/Nylon CDTSocks New, Never used! Two layer construction, durable outer nylonlayer protects the inner soft high-quality merino wool, wicks moisture, preventingblisters and odor.  Comfortable,breathable, durable, easy to clean, Medium (6 – 8.5 mens) with ContinentalDivide Trail emblem.  Sells new for $22 +tax + ship US.  ___  Sole Ultra Insoles, Mens 6,Womens 8 Support with the thickest Softec cushioning (3.2mm). Forhigh volume footwear use e.g. hiking and mountaineering, work boots, trailrunning and walking shoes and snowboard boots. Worn only a few times then theyjust sat in the closet. Retails for $45.  ___  New Balance 470s, NEW, Womens 10 Lightweight, ventilated, greattread.  Brand new, never used! US size10, Euro size 41.5.  ___  Nike Shorts, Women’sMedium Peach pink.  Wickingbreathable, quick-drying 100% polyester, 14 inches across unstretched,comfortable stretch up to 16.5 inches across, inseam 4.5 inches, side fromwaist to leg 14 inches.  ___  Waist Pack by Outbound Waist pack by Outbound.  Sturdyretro style. Back panel 17” x 5.5”, top panel 17 x 5”, height 5.5”  ___ Hiking / Emergency Food:Powdered Butter  Unopened 102g (2.25 lbs) large can of freeze-dried powderedbutter.  Sealed can makes it lastforever.  Easy to make: mix withwater.  Good lightweight protein andfat-rich high-calorie hiking, hunting, earthquake, or emergency food.